Historical perspective of the institution
Out mother institution ‘Pachora Taluka Co-Operative Education Society Limited’ was established in 1936. With the Sublime and selfless aim “to promote education facilities to the resident of Pachora and nearby villages.” The Society was registered under co-operative society act on 14th December 1936. Keeping the perspiration and aspiration of the rural farmer community at the centre the society started a secondary school in Pachora in 1936.
As the time passed with the financial assistance from social organizations and generous citizens, the education society flourished and played a creative and constructive role in providing education from pre-primary to higher education. The idea of ‘man-making education’ enshrined in the mind of the founders, our parent institution started the senior college in Arts and commerce stream in the year 1970. The very next year the Science was permitted. Then the college was affiliated to the Poona University.
In December 1973 our college got the recognition under section 2(f) of UGC Act. It is automatically recognized under section 12(B) of the UGC Act, as it is established in the year 1970. Due to the increasing student strength a need was felt to have a separate building of senior college. The true efforts of the management for development of the college turned to be fruitful and a piece of land of about 13 acres was purchased in the Bhadgaon Road premises of Pachora town. The generosity of Shri Sheth Muralidharji Mansingka turned to be helpful to the management and the construction of college building was started. The senior college got shifted in the new building in the academic year 1988-89.
As an educational institution, our college has maintained its acceptable educational standard. The institution has competent teaching staff struggling to provide the best to the students. As a result of it, there are rank holders in the university examinations. With pride and pleasure, it is humbly stated that our college has been rendering valuable services in the field of higher education to the mofussil students, Presently, our college is affiliated to the North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon since 1991. Our ‘Perfection Hungry’ management is trying to overcome the problems and all of us together, are trying to make is perfect.
|Dr. G. S. Banhatti||01-05-1970 TO 10-07-1977||Principal|
|Prof. M. D. Zambre||11-07-1977 TO 10-09-1978||Principal|
|Dr. M. V. Salavekar||11-09-1978 TO 31-05-1992||Principal|
|Prof. B. D. Borkar||01-06-1992 TO 31-08-1992||Principal|
|Prof. B. D. Borkar||01-09-1992 TO 31-08-1993||Principal|
|Prof. B. D. Borkar||01-09-1993 TO 28-03-1994||Principal|
|Prof. P. B. Patil||29-03-1994 TO 30-04-2002||Principal|
|Prof. T. A. Jagtap||01-05-2002 TO 30-09-2004||Principal|
|Prof. D. F. Patil||01-10-2004 TO 31-01-2005||Acting Principal|
|Dr. B. N. Patil||01-02-2005 TO 31-03-2015||Acting Principal|
|Dr. B. N. Patil||01-04-2015 TO 28-02-2018||Principal|
|Dr. S. M. Patil||01-03-2018 TO 31-08-2018||Acting Principal|
|Dr. B. N. Patil||01-03-2018 TO Till date||Principal|